My incense is giving me life.
A friend of mine is a kick-ass kitchen witch. Close to a year ago, she invited me to create my own incense, using her wisdom and my intuition as to what I needed most.
She visited today, and seeing her inspired me to fire up Proud Mary. Big shocker — this was a brilliant idea. It’s helped me to chill out a bit and nibble away at little pieces of things I want to accomplish.
My passion goals (unrelated to my current state of healing), in case I haven’t given them voice in some time:
- Write more. And get paid to do it.
- Set up a legitimate vlog where I speak primarily to my journey with mental illness.
- Start up a podcast with one or two like-minded friends.
- Learn how to become a speaker for hire.
- Spend more time onstage telling stories, making people laugh, and inspiring others.
Do you know about these things? Can you offer me insight or guidance? Interested in mentoring me? I am yours. Currently, at the encouragement of Ron Doyle (a brilliant man), I am reading The Renegade Writer.
Today is better. I’m going to drink more water, read more stuff, and breathe some outdoor air. And Tina Turner.